Cranberry Highlands - Business Discount Program
These are some of the details of the business discount program. You will need to read the entire page and accept the agreement before continuing.
2016 Official Program Rules
- Monday through Thursday 18 holes with cart – will be charged current resident rate.
- Friday 18 holes with cart – will be charged current resident rate.
- No Green Fee discounts on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- Discount only available to four designated company representatives (Non-Transferable).
- If you are a Cranberry Township "resident", there is no need to apply for the Business Discount Program, because the benefits are the same.
- Discounts not valid for group, outing or tournament play.
- Charging privileges at Golf Shop & Grill (tabs for food and beverage service on the day of play is subject to 18% gratuity).
- Preferred Tee Time Reservations -14 Days in Advance.
- The applying Cranberry Township business must complete the on-line application at www.cranberryhighlands.com and click on the “Business Matters” link. To qualify, the business owner applicant and each employee applicant must be employed by the company, located in Cranberry Township, as their principal source of employment. A name, title and a valid company email address must be provided for each participant, in order to submit the application.
- Once the application is approved, each participant will be required to pick up their Business Discount Program ID card at the Cranberry Highlands Pro Shop.
- The Business Discount Program ID card and a valid driver’s license must be presented at the Pro Shop at each visit, in order to receive golf discounts.
- The Business Discount Program membership expires at the end of every calendar year, and members are required to reapply online.
- The program is non-transferable, except for transfer to another employee of the same business upon written notice by the business to Cranberry Highlands Golf Course.
- Primary Business owner, president, CEO, office manager or proprietor must be the main contact for the account.
- Program does not apply to Cranberry Township home-based businesses because homeowner already receives the Cranberry Township resident rate.
- All play must be booked at least 12 hours and no more than 14 days in advance.
- No permanent or standing tee times will be available at Cranberry Highlands.
- All business charges must be applied to the business account. All tabs or charges must be reconciled on the day of play with a corporate credit card, corporate check or personal credit card of main business contact.
- Program may be terminated at the end of the calendar year by Cranberry Highlands Golf Course.